Metal Ratchet Buckle
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.9 US $4.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Shrink Film|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Certification: GS, TUV
- Length: 6m, 8m, 10m or Customized
- Colour: Orange, Blue, Yellow or Customised
- Package: Plastic Shrink Film
- Specification: BS 500kg to 10Ton
- HS Code: 560900000
- Width: 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm
- Breaking Strength: 500kg to 20ton
- Hooks: DJ Hook, Single J Hook, Claw Hook, Flat Hook
- Trademark: Cargosafe
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Item No. HRL0525 HRL0525B HRL0525
Specification 1-1/1"*15 1-1/1"*15' 1-1/1"*15'
Braking Strength 3000lbs 4000lbs 6000lbs
Sets per carton 24pcs 24pcs 24pcs
Dimension of carton 42*37*34 40*38*39 40*38*39
G.W/N.W (kgs) 15/14 17/16 17/16
Since 2001, we have been specializing in the field of Lashing Equipment and Lifting Equipment. Our main products are Cargo Lashings, Webbing Slings
and Round Slings, etc. In the meantime, we timely develop new products in relevant field to meet market demands, such as Cargo Nets, Edge Protectors
and Safety Harness, etc.
All products are produced under strict standard of quality control, and constant research and development ensuring that you will get the latest products
produced with the most advanced and cost effective technologies. Most of our products are CE and GS certified. We are confident that our products and
service will satisfy the highest standards of requirements.
This ratchet cargo lashings are used for securing truck loads, tying down loads while transporting, shifting or moving them. They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportion and for a vairety of other applications securing truck loads. The use of cargo lashings can reduce the chance of load
damage and also protect other traffic party.
The main advantage of ratchet cargo lashings are:
* Load restrain using a tension device(ratchet)
* Effective and safe control of loads during transportation
* Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release the load thus saving time
* No damage to the loadbeing tied down
* Not for lifting!
* Only trained and authorized persons are permitted to use the ratchet tie down.
* Working Temperature: - 40°C to + 120°C for polyester (PES).
1. Do not exceed the lashing capacity indicated by the manufacturer! In the case of improper use, the transported articles can not be secured correctly and may cause damages.
2. Protect the webbing against sharp edges!
3. Examine the wear or damages of the web lashing before each use. If any wear and damages at the webbing or damages at the metal parts, do not use the ratchet tie down any longer.
4. Make sure the webbing is fitted without twists and in such a way that may influence the rated lashing capacity, otherwise it may cause damages.
Please feel free to contact with me if you have any inquiry or problem ,
Mr Ediga Wu
Mbl: 0086-150 8875 4132 Tel: 0086-571-85357821