Specification of Webbing
1. Nylon webbing made of 100% high tensile polyester
2. Light weight and various application field
3. No scratch for lifting
2.W.L.L.: 12 Ton
3.Safety Factor: 7:1
4.Length: from 5m to 10m up
Important advice for safe lifting
1. Consult Yaletech for configurations not shown on the sling tag or a relevant load chart.
2. Do not use webbing sling if tag is removed.
3. Inspect sling for damage before each use.
4. Do not use sling if there is any sign of a cut cover, snagging, heat or chemical damage, excessive wear, damagedseams, any other defects or presence of grit, abrasive materials or other deleterious material.
5. Do not tie knots in sling.
6. Protect sling from sharp edges of load.
7. Do not expose sling to temperatures above 90°C.
8. Do not allow abrasive or other damaging grit to penetrate the fibers.
9. Consult Yaletech before immersing a sling in a chemical solution.
10. Keep away from strong alkalis and phonetic compounds.
Since 2001, we have been specializing in the field of Lashing Equipment and Lifting Equipment. Our main products are Cargo Lashings, Webbing Slings and Round Slings, etc.
In the meantime, we timely develop new products in relevant field to meet market demands, such as Cargo Nets, Edge Protectors and Safety Harness, etc. All products are produced under strict standard of quality control, and constant research and development ensuring that you will get the latest products produced with the most advanced and cost effective technologies.
Most of our products are CE and GS certified. We are confident that our products and service will satisfy the highest standards of requirements.
Please send us inquiry by email .We need to know the size,quantity and others for webbing Sling , cargo lashing or other you required.
Discuss all details with you and make the sample if needed.
Start the mass production after getting your payment(deposit).
Send goods to you.
Receive the goods in your side.
|L/C at sight |
I am Ivy. I am waiting to offer my best service to you.
You inquiry and questions are all welcomed. Pls free feel to contact me.