TUV/GS approved 25 mm 1 inch roof rack straps/endless cargo lashing/endless cam buckle strap
According to EN12195-2:2000
100% high tenacity polyester
One-part only, endless type
from 1m up to 10m, can be customized as require
MBS(Min. Breaking Strength)
Orange/blue/red/yellow/black or as required
25mm x 250kg zinc alloy
Features of Cam Buckle Strap
1)All lashings are individually and uniquely numbered for traceability and safety.
2)High Tenacity Polyester webbing has a high resistance to abrasion - much higher than polypropylene/Nylon equivalent.
3)Webbing does not weaken with age.
4)Ability to absorb shocks.
5)No hidden corrosion - can be easily checked by eye for damage.
6)Less risk of damage to the load or to painted/Coated surfaces.
7)Supple - can adapt to fit the load easily thereby reducing the chances of damage.
8)Easy and quick to use, saving time and thus saving costs
9)Available in width 20mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm.
Since 2001, we have been specializing in the field of Lashing Equipment and Lifting Equipment. Our main products are Cargo Lashings, Webbing Slings
and Round Slings, etc. In the meantime, we timely develop new products in relevant field to meet market demands, such as Cargo Nets, Edge Protectors
and Safety Harness, etc.
All products are produced under strict standard of quality control, and constant research and development ensuring that you will get the latest products
produced with the most advanced and cost effective technologies. Most of our products are CE and GS certified. We are confident that our products and
service will satisfy the highest standards of requirements.
* Not for lifting!
* Only trained and authorized persons are permitted to use the ratchet tie down.
* Working Temperature: - 40°C to + 120°C for polyester (PES).
1. Do not exceed the lashing capacity indicated by the manufacturer! In the case of improper use, the transported articles can not be secured correctly and may cause damages.
2. Protect the webbing against sharp edges!
3. Examine the wear or damages of the web lashing before each use. If any wear and damages at the webbing or damages at the metal parts, do not use the ratchet tie down any longer.
4. Make sure the webbing is fitted without twists and in such a way that may influence the rated lashing capacity, otherwise it may cause damages.
Please feel free to contact with me if you have any inquiry or problem ,
Mr Ediga Wu
Mbl: 0086-150 8875 4132 Tel: 0086-571-85357821