Full Body Safety Protection Harness Conform En361
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YL-S
- Safety Belts Material: Polyester
- Certification: DOT, FDA, SGS, CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, EN355, EN361
- Fixed Mode: Two-point
- Color: Orange
- Transport Package: in Carton Box
- Origin: Hangzhou Zhejiang China
- Type: High Operating Safety Belts
- Safety Ropes Material: Nylon
- Safety Belts, Safety Ropes Length/Meter: ≤5
- Strength: ≥25KN
- Trademark: Cargosafe/OEM
- Specification: GS CE ISO9001
1. webbing width: 45mm
3. free size, light and easy to wear
4. EN361&ANSI Z359.1
Full Body Harnesses are a series of straps and buckles made of various materials. Most are made of nylon and nylon webbing. Other materials include different types of foam, mesh and micro fleece. The harness tends to be adjustable to fit the person using it.
How to tie a safety harness:
1.Tie the webbing into a loop or runner using a water knot or other suitable climbing knot.
2. Wrap the loop around your waist, and secure with a locking carabiner.
3. Pull the bottom piece of the loop from your back up through your legs. Clip the webbing into the locking carabiner.
4. Tie another short piece of webbing around your waist, and clip it into the carabiner. This will provide an extra measure of safety during a fall.
You should buy a harness that is made specifically for the job, sport or purpose you need the harness for. In addition, safety, functionality and comfort are also things that should be considered.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know:
Tel: +86 0571 85357821
Phone +86 18357190760